Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Road Trip- Yosemite

Lexi Tuddenham doing battle with 'Alobar' (v2) at Candyland.

Lexi on 'Alobar' (v2) again.

Lexi and I spent parts of three days bouldering in Yosemite, sampling a number of different areas. Some were a bit on the mossy side and left something to be desired, but for the most part the climbing was amazing. This was the last stop on our journey. Lexi headed back to Los Angeles to visit her family and I made the long trip back home to Telluride.

It was a really fun trip and I owe a lot of that to my traveling partner, Lexi. She provided lots of entertainment throughout our travels, from kicking me in the head when I was trying to spot her, to bringing her own unique style to bowling and lugging multiple crash pads through thick trees. She also inspired me by not being afraid of problems that were a little tall for her liking, trying her hardest on everything she attempted and being game for pretty much anything. I'm sure that we will share many more trips in the future.

Christian Prellwitz contorting himself on the amazing problem 'Once Upon A Time' (v3) at Candyland.

Christian crimping down on the technical features of the 'Kor Problem' (v3) at Camp 4.

Lexi cruising through the jugs of 'The Largo Lunge' (v0-)
at Camp 4.

No comments: