Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Few From Bishop-- February 2012



As has become a bit of an annual ritual, I escaped the snowy clutch of Telluride and headed to Bishop for a bit of midwinter climbing. On this particular trip, my housemate Malin came along. We enjoyed some fantastic weather (some days it was almost too hot to climb in the sun). The climbing was phenomenal, as always, and I enjoyed some good personal success. Here is a video of some of the climbs that I did while I was there as well as some of the scenery. It's also my first real attempt at making a video with my 5D. Hopefully there will be many more to come. Enjoy and make sure to watch the video in HD (the HD in the bottom right should be highlighted)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting video. RIley and Keely were so excited to see their uncle climbing! Riley especially loves your crash pad. Keep the videos coming. We miss you! <3