Thursday, July 31, 2008

Independence Pass, CO

Dasha and I made a trip to the Aspen area with my parents to see some parts of Colorado away from Telluride. While we were there, we were fortunate enough to climb for a few hours one of the afternoons. Obviously, I still can't climb due to my injury. But, I'm approaching the three week mark and my thumb is healing well. Only five more weeks to go!

Here are some pictures of Dasha on a few Independence Pass boulders. I wasn't overwhelmed by the bouldering. There is a lot of rock. Most of it is very featured. Maybe too featured. We didn't have a guidebook or much of a clue as to where we were going so we just hit up the most obvious spots. I'm sure there are plenty of goods hidden in the trees. I hope to make it back there some day, armed with a little bit more knowledge about the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and the family are enjoying yourselves this week.

Talk to you soon (hopefully)!

-cc