Saturday, June 5, 2010

Boulder!

Small Flowered Penstemon (i think)

As you may or may not know, I have moved to Boulder, Colorado for the summer. I decided it was time to take a break from the box canyon. I'll be working, taking two grad classes (photography and journalism), playing some hockey and training hard for climbing. I'm super psyched about the training opportunities. There are four climbing gyms in Boulder alone. I'm living in a house with two Naropa University students, meeting a lot of cool, new people and loving it all so far. Anyhow, here are some pics I've taken of the area.

Downtown Boulder at sunset

A scene from Boulder Canyon. One of the hardest boulder problems in the world- 'The Game' (V16, Daniel Woods)- climbs out the pointy prow on the right side of the photo. You can also spot some climbers using the Tyrolean traverse to cross the creek in the bottom left of the photo.

Bouldering World Cup- Vail, CO

Boulder at night

Flagstaff Mountain- Artist's Point

No comments: